Restrictions on Access - Winton Programs
Information in this part of the website is not intended for US investors.
This part of the website is only directed at and available to persons who are:
- non-US investors or financial professional who advise on behalf of non-US investors;
- “professional clients” for the purposes of UK Financial Conduct Authority rules and guidance, such as entities that are authorised or regulated to operate in the financial markets, or institutional investors whose main activity is to invest in financial instruments; and
- to the extent required by applicable local law and regulation, falling within any additional category of client that is permitted to receive information about financial services and products.
If you click “Accept”, you confirm that you satisfy the above criteria and you warrant that you will not disclose any of the contents of this section of the website to third parties.
If you do not satisfy the above criteria, or are uncertain as to whether you satisfy the above criteria, you must not access this part of the website and you must please click “Decline”.
Combines the benefits of passive and active management
- Seeks to outperform the market by over and underweighting stocks
- Offers an innovative fee structure and constrains turnover
Draws on Winton’s experience in portfolio construction and risk
- Dynamic portfolio weighting provides a way of controlling active risk
- A risk framework that combines statistical expertise with decades of experience
The scientific method applied to investing
- Intelligent investment program that evolves as markets change
- Large-scale research provides hard-to-replicate advantages across the investment process