Restrictions on Access - Winton Programs
This part of the website is only directed at and available to persons who:
- are "professional clients" for the purposes of UK Financial Conduct Authority rules and guidance, such as entities that are authorised or regulated to operate in the financial markets, or institutional investors whose main activity is to invest in financial instruments; and
- to the extent required by applicable local law and regulation, fall within any additional category of client that is permitted to receive access to information about financial services and products.
If you click "Accept", you confirm that you satisfy the above criteria and you warrant that you will not disclose any of the contents of this section of the website to third parties.
If you do not satisfy the above criteria, or are uncertain as to whether you satisfy the above criteria, you must not access this part of the website and you must please click "Decline".
Backed and developed by ongoing and rigorous scientific research
- Intelligent investment system that evolves in line with markets
- Research efforts provide hard-to-replicate advantages across the investment process
- High calibre scientists with expertise in applying pattern recognition to big data
Decades of experience in systematic investing
- Over 25 years at the forefront of systematic investment management
- David Harding has started two of the word’s leading alternative investment companies: AHL and Winton
Proven track record in a variety of market conditions and low correlation with traditional investments
- WDP has achieved stable risk-adjusted performance
- Low correlation with equities and bonds over the long run
Draws on Winton's deep expertise in risk management
- Multi-faceted approach to risk, assessing a wide range of factors
- Navigated a number of major crises
- Shorter and shallower drawdowns than those experienced by equities