Important Information: The Winton US Equity Fund (the "Fund") is a sub-fund of Winton UCITS Funds ICAV (the "Company"). The Company is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland as an undertaking for collective investment in Transferable Securities pursuant to the UCITS Regulations. This webpage is prepared by Winton Capital Management Limited ("Winton") which is authorised and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: 16 Old Bailey, London EC4M 7EG.
This webpage is a summary only and potential investors must refer to the prospectus, the supplement and the Key Investor Information Document ("KIID") for the Fund. This webpage is not a recommendation to purchase or sell any investments.
The value of an investment and any income derived from it can go down as well as up and investors may not get back their original amount invested. The information on this webpage is believed to be materially correct but Winton makes no representation or warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and accepts no liability for any inaccuracy or omission. This material is not suitable for distribution in the United States or to US Persons.
First Fund Independent Services Ltd, with registered office at Klausstrasse 33, CH – 8008 Zurich, Switzerland has been appointed to act as Swiss representative and NPB Neue Privat Bank AG, with registered office at Limmatquai 1/am Bellevue, P.O. Box CH – 80222 Zurich, Switzerland has been appointed to act as Swiss paying agent of the Company. The prospectus, supplement, the instrument of incorporation, the Key Investor Information Document as well as the annual and semi-annual report pertaining to the Company and the Fund, can be obtained free of charge on this webpage or from the Swiss representative. The place of performance and jurisdiction in relation to shares distributed in Switzerland is at the registered office of the Swiss representative.
Who is the Fund for?
- Investors seeking long-term investment growth.
- Investors seeking exposure to US equity markets as a component to a diversified investment portfolio.
Key Risks to consider
- Equity Risk – Equity prices can fluctuate and will be influenced by many factors including general, economic, industry or company news.
- Regional Focus – The Fund invests in a particular region so is less diversified than a global portfolio.
- Process risk – There may be issues with the systems and mathematical models that Winton uses to implement the Fund's strategy or the processes and procedures related to those systems.
A more comprehensive list of risks is provided in the Company's prospectus and Fund supplement.