Important Information: The Winton Diversified Fund (UCITS) (the "Fund") is a sub-fund of Winton UCITS Funds ICAV (the "Company"). The Company is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland as an undertaking for collective investment in Transferable Securities pursuant to the UCITS Regulations. This webpage is prepared by Winton Capital Management Limited ("Winton") which is authorised and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: 16 Old Bailey, London EC4M 7EG.
This webpage is a summary only and potential investors must refer to the prospectus, the supplement and the Key Investor Information Document ("KIID") for the Fund. This webpage is not a recommendation to purchase or sell any investments.
The Fund currently has or intends to have more than 35% of its total holdings in bonds issued by or guaranteed by: EU member state, by its local authorities, by any other OECD member state, or by any public international body of which one or more EU member states are members.
The value of an investment and any income derived from it can go down as well as up and investors may not get back their original amount invested. The information on this webpage is believed to be materially correct but Winton makes no representation or warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and accepts no liability for any inaccuracy or omission. This material is not suitable for distribution in the United States or to US Persons.
First Fund Independent Services Ltd, with registered office at Klausstrasse 33, CH – 8008 Zurich, Switzerland has been appointed to act as Swiss representative and NPB Neue Privat Bank AG, with registered office at Limmatquai 1/am Bellevue, P.O. Box CH – 80222 Zurich, Switzerland has been appointed to act as Swiss paying agent of the Company. The prospectus, the instrument of incorporation, the Key Investor Information Document as well as the annual and semi-annual report pertaining to the Fund can be obtained free of charge on this webpage or from the Swiss representative. The place of performance and jurisdiction in relation to shares distributed in Switzerland is at the registered office of the Swiss representative.
Who is the Fund for?
- Investors seeking long-term capital appreciation over the long term.
- Investors seeking a strategy that has the potential to provide positive returns in a variety of market environments.
- Investors seeking exposure to multiple asset classes and markets as part of a diversified portfolio.
Key risks to consider
- Derivatives – The Fund invests in futures and forwards, which are financial derivative instruments that can increase the size of gains and losses.
- Commodity-related and macroeconomic risk – The Fund will gain exposure to the performance of equities, equity indices, government bonds, interest rates, currencies and commodities, all of which can be volatile and influenced by economic and political developments.
- Process risk – There may be issues with the systems and mathematical models that Winton uses to implement the Fund's strategy or the processes and procedures related to those systems.
A more comprehensive list of risks is provided in the Company's prospectus and Fund supplement.